Easy Chocolate chia pudding recipe that is simple to make and amazingly delicious. No baking is needed and takes only few minutes to make. You can do it ready in the evening, and have an amazing vegan healthy breakfast ready in the morning! Or make this as a perfect vegan dessert 😉 All you need is 5-6 ingredients and a blender.
Creamy and smooth vegan chia pudding is so good you would never guess it’s so healthy. It is naturally gluten-free and dairy-free and loaded with nutrients. Chia seeds are a great source of many essential nutrients and one of the best plant-based sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
Chia pudding is also a great healthy snack for kids after school or for you after work. You can put it ready to small serving dishes and store in a fridge – it stays good for at least 3 days.
Smooth Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 2 tsp dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Add chia seeds latest as otherwise they easily stick to the bottom of the blender. Blend until very smooth and scrape down the sides if needed.
- Put the chia pudding into serving dishes, and place in the fridge to set until completely chilled, at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. I recommend making this the day before and letting it chill overnight.
- Serve chia pudding cold with your favorite toppings, I like berries or banana on top or eat it just like that.