Transform your Middle Eastern culinary experience with our Dairy-Free Tzatziki, a vegan twist on the classic. Perfect with falafels or as a soothing side for spicy dishes.
Are you a fan of Middle Eastern flavors but need a dairy-free alternative to classic Tzatziki? You’re in for a treat! This Dairy-Free Tzatziki recipe offers the same refreshing taste and creamy texture without any dairy products. This vegan version of a beloved classic is not only a delightful side dish but also a cooling agent to soothe your taste buds if you’ve indulged in something too spicy. It is a simple and refreshing recipe!
- 400 g non-sweetened soy yogurt
- 1 small cucumber
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp fresh mint
- Grate the cucumber and squeeze out any excess liquid as much as possible.
- Crush the garlic and chop the mint.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, the cucumber, the garlic, the mint and the olive oil.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.