This parsley tahini dressing recipe is one of my all-time favorites! I personally always double this recipe as it goes so fast 😉 Also making this dressing couldn’t be easier. Just add all the ingredients into a blender, and blend! ( Or you can use a food processor too ).
Home-made salad dressings and different types of vinegar are easy to make and to add to your daily greens.
Parsley Salad Dressing
- 40 g fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple or agave syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp water (or more if needed)
- Add the ingredients in a bowl and use a hand blender or a food processor until the mixture is smooth and all the ingredients are well combined. Add more water if needed.