This parsley tahini dressing recipe is one of my all-time favorites! I personally always double this recipe as it goes so fast 😉 Also making this dressing couldn’t be easier. Just add all the ingredients into a blender, and blend! ( Or you can use a food processor too ).
Home-made salad dressings and different types of vinegar are easy to make and to add to your daily greens.
Parsley Salad Dressing
- 40 g fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple or agave syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp water (or more if needed)
- Add the ingredients in a bowl and use a hand blender or a food processor until the mixture is smooth and all the ingredients are well combined. Add more water if needed.
This dressing will thicken up after being in the fridge, simply thin it out with a bit of water if it becomes too thick for your liking.