Add a bit of Asian flavor to a simple yet spicy cucumber salad. A refreshing starter or side dish for any meal! This spicy cucumber salad has a little bit of a kick and is super simple to make.
Cucumbers are low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals.
Spicy Cucumber Salad
- 1 middle size cucumber
- 1 tbsp vinegar apple cider or white whine vinegar
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1-2 tsp tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar skip this if your chili paste contains sugar already
- Mix the dressing ingredients well.
- Combine the drained cucumber and dressing.
- Taste to see if you need more salt or chili because the amount of this dressing can vary depending on the size of your cucumber.