Vegan Spinach Crepes – This is a spinach dish kids love! The crepes are easy to make and eat as is. You can also make these as bigger savory crepes with the filling of your choice.
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2.
- 150 g frozen spinach
- 1 3/4 cup vegetable milk
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- margarine or oil for frying
- Let the spinach melt in a bowl.
- Pour the plant-based milk into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
- Let the dough sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat the frying pan to medium heat. Add a tiny amount of oil or margarine and pour the batter in ( you can make small ones as in the picture or bigger crepes with the size of your pan ).
- Once set, turn over and cook until slightly crispy on the edges.
- To keep the crepes warm, cover them with another plate or with foil.