This tasty vegan celery soup gets its creaminess from coconut milk. It’s a healthy and filling lunch or supper. With just a few ingredients it’s also quick and easy to make.
Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals and has a slow, steady effect on your blood sugar.
Creamy Celery Soup
- 500 g celery
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and cut the celery into 1-inch pieces.
- Peel and slice the onion and garlic cloves roughly.
- Heat the vegetable broth and coconut milk in a pan and add celery, onion and garlic cloves. Let them simmer on medium heat for 10-15 minutes
- Blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with croutons or crusty bread.